Sunday, October 11, 2015

Dear Weekend

How do I even describe my weekend as an epic fail or a healthy brake. So when I found out on Friday my plans to New York to paint sip and be with missed family (Happy  birthday  Tasha), failed. That week of mine deserved a drink maybe two.....  times two.  Have you ever met someone at work who was determine to make and keep a group , yeah that person. I very much dislike that person  so a bar named craze served them up and served them  strong. The crisp smell of fall Saturday morning immediately was a call for mommy daughter day. So to the next town we headed , a relatively  new toy store , I mean this  store was a dream clothes of the finest  quality toys made with great craftsmen ship collectibles and a mother's dream . The back  room was a play room just to play, no charge no sign in so hastle. Then we  moved across the street to the local college bookstore. I was more than excited to get ,my hands in to the self help aisle. Just because the government charges for education the will power to want more is free. My goal is to channel my mind to success and happiness. I do realize that sounds very cheesy But some recognize it as the American dream. However  you want to slice it I want it! Self help is step one. Though  I found nothing so point two in my epic fail my mommy daughter day was a bonding moment amazing for pre Christmas shopping. Sunday morning, something like the Crack of dawn , our eyes were open welcoming each other onto the day . Today I learned the steps to properly address rejection. What do you want ? What do I want , what do I think about before I go to bed.
Can you fight for everything ?  Does mayweather just fight anybody ? I think not. I curled my hair this weekend washed all the heat  and chemicals out used water and conditioner , I am the only one who likes my hair curly I just can't see how people don't see the natural and love it but then again it's a weekend in 2015 and tomorrow is monday.

JASMINESHYANNE 

No comments:

Post a Comment