Monday, October 19, 2015

Lost In New York City









Was today a full moon , was there a solar eclipse I wasn't aware of today or did I just not eat enough spinach did my super strength like Popeye.(The sailor) not the chicken. Whatever is was I was lost , yes literally lost , all day in heels in New York City. First stop; The college me and baby girl usually meet her grandparents at There daughters school it's been our common ground lately. So for the day she's most excited to get a new outfit and a day with her family. My entire reason for being out is a meeting. A golden one on one because I was steering the boat. Or would have it was rescheduled for another time. So off to Washington heights was the destination. Why it took me three hours to do so is the part I don't understand. Why did I go uptown instead of downtown ? Or did I go downtown and mean to go uptown. Damn it!! So that's where I went wrong. Know any logical person would simply say , HELLO go to any hair salon said the woman while giving me directions. Get Off at 96 and Grand Concourse then take the 2 downtown to the one, what i really heard was blah blah blah blah.I needed more than words in walking directions. You need to tell me next to the McDonald's a landmark please not just on third avenue. That was my second problem today. Third I needed to smoke sharpen and heighten my senses , I was bland. I had no seasoning. To my own defense my phone was completely useless ,unavailable and to simply say pissing me the hell off. I wanted to tell the woman that my salon is one of a kind. It's unisex both men and women all day long , music one second it's meek next it's Spanish and bachata. Friendly staff very clean bathrooms central location with surrounding amenities. So when I finally get there Now I'm cutting the time in half on the dryer because I need to run to soho. Every step of my day was rushed because i needed to be back in Westchester to the college by 7 so her grandfather can get to his nightshift job  in duchess county.Three different counties and a whole state away, Will this day ever end? will if reach over 50 degrees? Sad part is i have to be right back into the city wednesday and thursday for training at inflexwetrust.com. See you soon NYC

xoxo,
Hopelessly lost 

No comments:

Post a Comment